ALEXANDERPLATS COVID-19 INFO
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we take every measure possible in order to make the restaurant environment safe for our guests and staff by following the regulations issued by the government and officials. We are monitoring the situation constantly and applying more safety practices if needed.
Currently we have adopted the following safety measures:
- There are less tables in the dining room and there is safe distance between them.
- Hand desinfectant is available at the entrance, dining room, tables and bathrooms.
- All the spaces are cleaned thoroughly during the day. Door handles and payment terminals are desinfected after every transaction.
- Our staff only comes to work when they are healthy and without any symptoms of illness.
- We have given our staff extra training in order to execute the safety measures.
- We have high standards for cleanliness and hygiene in our kitchen. During the pandemic we are paying extra attention to these measures.
- In any case of possible exposure to COVID-19, we will contact all our guests whose contact information we have.
Please make sure that you’re healthy before visiting us. You can always change your reservation if necessary.
You are warmly and safely welcome!
The entrepreneurs and staff of Alexanderplats