Name: Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy
Address: Eteläesplanadi 22 B, 00130 HELSINKI, FINLAND
Telephone: +358 44 723 9030
Home page: www.alexanderplats.fi
Contact person regarding the register
Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy
Telephone: +358 44 723 9030
Name of the register
Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy ‘s customer and company register
Purpose of handling of personal data
Customer and company information is used for handling, maintaining and developing client relations, statistics and market research, for providing services and productions, for planning of business strategies and development and of marketing of Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy’s communications and services.
Information content in the register regarding a customer, which the staff of Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy will have available, if applicable, are as follows:
– linkage to companies, development projects or organizations
– date of birth
– place of residence, municipality and country
– native language
– contact information (e-mail, address, telephone number, fax, e-ID)
– feedback and complaint information
– written invoice and the status of the payment of the invoice
– services produced and offered
– documents released by the customer and e-mails
– attendance at Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy’s occasions
– information regarding marketing communication sent to the customer and contacts
Information regarding companies, which the staff of Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy will have available, if applicable, are as follows:
– business ID
– branch of business and possible product- and service descriptions
– e-mail address
– telephone number
– number of personnel
– information regarding services, for instance, the use of services
– customer feedback: information regarding customer feedback and comments about the registrar’s services and other information gathered with the approval of the client
– possible information regarding invoice and outstanding account
Sources according to norms
The register is updated during the customer relationship with information gathered from and about the customer. Company information is gathered, stored and updated from the Trade Register. Register information is also gathered and updated from public company www-pages, e-mails, forms from Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy and their collaborating partners webpages and from various customer-, fair- and marketing events. Company and personal information can also be gathered, stored and updated from the Civil registry and other address-, update- or registers, which offers similar services.
Regulated handovers of information
The customers information is not handed over to a third party without the consent of the customer. Information may be transferred to a third party for marketing of Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy and when the collaborating partner needs the information to manage the customer relations or the event. Access to the information and data, for a third party is, is only allowed in cases of maintenance, a contract of disclosure is required from the third party and the use of the data is denied.
From the company information may be handed over, in agreement with the trade register´s information, information such as the company’s authentication and contact information, Business ID and organisation number, trade register number and possible side-businesses and trade names, the place from which the company is led, post and visiting address and other contact information. With the consent of the company information regarding the company’s turnover and number of personnel or product and service description may be given to a third part.
The transfer of data outside of the EU and ETA
The data is not transferred outside of the EU or ETA.
The principals of the protection of the register
The data is stored in the reservation system TableOnline and newsletterservice MailChimp and the companys e-mail’s contacts which are protected with personal tailormade passwords based on job discriptions and exact needs which are only granted to the employees of Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy or outsourced service provider. The data is also stored on Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy web server stations, which is protected with passwords based on employees job discriptions and exact needs. Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy has the right to use or pass on registered address information for direct advertising, distance sales and other direct advertising and marketing- and opinion polls, unless the customer prohibits this. The prohibition must be made to the contact information mentioned in the terms.
Rights of the registrar
The registrar has:
- A right to access all information about the registrar.
2. A right to know how long the data will be stored for and the criteria’s of storing the data.
3. A right to ask for correction or removal of data.
4. A right to ask for restrictions of the handling or oppose the handling
5. A right to move the data to another system.
6. A right to cancel the agreement, when the handling is based upon that.
7. A right to know on what grounds personal information is gathered, is it due to legal, contract or contract-based requirement, and is it obligatory to provide such information and possible consequences if the data is not given.
8. A right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority.Requests and inquiries must be made in writing and addressed to registrar by e-mail with the subject “Customer register/Tuomas Tanttu by e-mail: email@example.com or by mail to the address:Tuomas Tanttu, Ravintola Alexanderplats Oy, Eteläesplanadi 22 B, 00130 HELSINKI, FINLAND.